Blue Moon beer is brewed in Golden, Colorado and St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1 Who supplies Blue Moon?
- 2 Is Blue Moon a Molson Coors product?
- 3 When did Coors buy Blue Moon?
- 4 Why is Blue Moon served with an orange?
- 5 What beers are similar to Blue Moon?
- 6 Is Blue Moon owned by Coors?
- 7 When did Miller buy Coors?
- 8 Who started Blue Moon beer?
- 9 When did Blue Moon Light Sky come out?
- 10 Is Blue Moon girly beer?
- 11 Why is it called a Blue Moon?
- 12 How is a Blue Moon caused?
- 13 Are blue moons actually blue?
- 14 Who bought out Blue Moon?
- 15 Who is Shock Top owned by?
- 16 Who owns MillerCoors?
- 17 Is Blue Moon independent?
Who supplies Blue Moon?
The Blue Moon light beer is brewed by MillerCoors.
Is Blue Moon a Molson Coors product?
Blue Moon is a Molson Coors product.
When did Coors buy Blue Moon?
In 2007, MillerCoors purchased the Blue Moon Brewing Company.
Why is Blue Moon served with an orange?
A blue moon is a special occasion, and adding an orange is a way to make it even more special.
What beers are similar to Blue Moon?
Beers that are typically categorized as Belgian-style wheat ales or witbiers are similar to Blue Moon. These include Allagash White, Hoegaarden, and Ommegang Witte.
Is Blue Moon owned by Coors?
Blue Moon is a craft beer company owned by MillerCoors.
When did Miller buy Coors?
Who started Blue Moon beer?
The beer was first brewed in 1995 by Coors Brewing Company.
When did Blue Moon Light Sky come out?
Is Blue Moon girly beer?
As it depends on the person’s definition of “girly beer.” However, some might consider it girly because it is a light beer with a fruity flavor.
Why is it called a Blue Moon?
While the moon appears blue in some cultures’ folklore, the term “blue moon” actually has nothing to do with color. A blue moon is the name for the second full moon that occurs in a single calendar month.
How is a Blue Moon caused?
A Blue Moon happens when there are two full moons in one month. It typically occurs once every two or three years.
Are blue moons actually blue?
While blue moons are considered to be rare, they are not actually blue.
Who bought out Blue Moon?
Coors Brewing Company
Who is Shock Top owned by?
Anheuser Busch InBev
Who owns MillerCoors?
Although MillerCoors is a joint venture between Molson Coors and SABMiller, Molson Coors has full control of the company.
Is Blue Moon independent?
Yes, Blue Moon is an independent craft beer company.