You need a can that is wider at the bottom than it is at the top. Cut off the top of the can so that it is open. Cut the can in half lengthwise. Cut one of the halves into thirds. Take one of the thirds and roll it into a cylinder. This will be the snowman’s hat. Tape or glue the cylinder onto the snowman’s head.
- 1 What is Frosty’s hat made of?
- 2 What do you use for snowman arms?
- 3 Where does Frosty get his hat?
- 4 Who was the original owner of Frosty’s hat?
- 5 What made Frosty come alive?
- 6 Did Frosty the Snowman have a wife?
- 7 Who takes Frosty’s hat?
- 8 What were Frosty’s first words?
- 9 Why is Frosty never late?
- 10 Who came first Frosty or Rudolph?
What is Frosty’s hat made of?
Frosty’s hat is made of wool.
What do you use for snowman arms?
Most people use sticks for the arms of their snowman, but you can use anything that is long and skinny!
Where does Frosty get his hat?
Frosty gets his hat in a department store.
Who was the original owner of Frosty’s hat?
The original owner of Frosty the Snowman’s hat was a magician.
What made Frosty come alive?
The children’s song “Frosty the Snowman” has a verse that says, “Then how the children loved him / As they shouted out with glee, / ‘Frosty the Snowman / Is a jolly happy soul / With a corncob pipe and a button nose / And two eyes made out of coal’.” Some people believe that Frosty was brought to life by the children singing the song.
Did Frosty the Snowman have a wife?
Frosty the Snowman did not have a wife.
Who takes Frosty’s hat?
The hat is taken by a girl at the end of the story.
What were Frosty’s first words?
“I love all of you.”
Why is Frosty never late?
Frosty is never late because he is always on time.
Who came first Frosty or Rudolph?