It depends on the situation and how you would like to continue the conversation. If you already know the person, you might want to ask how she is doing and how her day is going. If you are getting to know her, you could start by introducing yourself and asking her some questions about herself.
You could also ask her opinion on something or talk about a shared interest. For example, if you both like a certain type of music, you could ask her what her favorite musicians are. Ultimately, it is important to be friendly, respectful, and genuine in the conversation.
Is texting hey you flirting?
Whether texting “Hey you” is flirting or not largely depends on the context of the conversation. If there is no prior rapport or flirtatious history between the two parties, then it is unlikely that this text is intended to flirt.
However, if the two have previously flirted with each other, then it may be the case that “Hey you” is suggesting something more. On its own, “Hey you” can be seen as an informal way of getting someone’s attention and may not be intended to be flirtatious.
Ultimately, only the sender can answer this question.
What is the response for Hello?
Hello! It’s nice to meet you.
How to flirt over text?
Flirting over text can be a great way to get to know someone, or just to build a connection with someone you already know. Here are some tips for flirting over text:
1. Keep it light: Nothing kills a flirtation quicker than getting too heavy too soon. If you’re getting to know someone, remember to keep it fun and lighthearted, and focus on getting to know each other.
2. Be playful: Use playful language, such as jokes, puns, and light teasing. If you’re already comfortable with each other, you can also be a little bit more suggestive.
3. Compliment sincerely: Compliments are a great way to show someone you’re interested, but make sure to keep them sincere. Offering compliments that seem like they were pulled straight out of a manual can come off as insincere.
4. Use emojis: Emojis can be a great way to add personality and flair to your text messages. They can also be very flirty – use the winky face, hearts, the eggplant, or the kissy face to show someone you’re interested.
5. Pay attention to their responses: Pay attention to how the other person is responding to you. If they’re responding positively, you can amp up the flirting. But if they seem uncomfortable or disinterested, back off a bit.
6. Be confident: Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there. Flirting is a risk, but showing off your confidence is a great way to make a connection.
How are you reply in flirt?
Well, it depends on which type of flirtation you’re engaging in. If your flirting is playful and lighthearted, a flirty response might be something like, “I’m doing much better now that you’re here!” If the flirtation is a bit bolder, you could try something like, “Wow, I’m so flattered by your advances.
” Ultimately, it’s best to tailor your response based on your own individual personality as well as the tone and context of the flirtation.